Abstract submission will open on May 15th at 23:59 Central European Time (CET). Abstract submission is free of charge. After undergoing the reviewing process, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission on September 1st 2019. All accepted Abstract will be divided into “Oral presentation” or “conventional poster Presentation” by the scientific evaluating committee. All accepted participants must register to the Conference.
GOOD REASONS TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT:
- be part of the International Sport Forum on Strength, Conditioning and Nutrition
- earn international recognition for the work you do
- boost your career while participating in the ESNS Young Investigators Award
- receive the feedback that helps you progress
- make the connections you need
Authors are free to choose between oral presentation or conventional poster presentation as format while submitting in one of the following four disciplinary fields and perspectives represented in the scientific programme:
- Training Periodization for Strength and Power
- Sport Nutrition for Endurance Athletes
- Team Sports and nutrition managements
- High Performance Sports
- Strength training
- Recovery training
- Training and nutrition optimization
According to the covered area, the abstracts will be distributed into the scientific programme.
Abstract submission is free of charge. After undergoing the reviewing process, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission on 1st September 2019. Registration fee must be paid by 15th September 2019 at the latest to secure the presentation during the congress and the publication in the Book of Abstracts.
Before submitting your abstract please take note of all the requirement and limitation about the format.